My view is that we shouldn’t be “on a diet”.
My view is that food should be a PLEASURE, to be enjoyed.
Food is like breathing ……. it’s natural, it’s life-enhancing, it sustains you.
**So imagine you kept holding your breath, every single day. That would be stupid right? >> That’s dieting**.
With this in mind, I try to help people learn a more enjoyable, sustainable, long-term method to still eat the things they like and get great results.
So: WE KEEP IT SIMPLE.
(1) Eat three quality meals each day.
(2) Each meal contains a lean source of protein
(3) 50% of your plate is colourful and leafy green vegetables
(4) We eat a thumb-size amount of fat with each meal, think avocado, nuts, coconut oil.
(5) Drink 2-3 litres of water per day
(5) Portions measured using this method:?http://www.precisionnutrition.com/calorie-control-guide
Even though this strategy is fool-proof, it CAN lead to this >>>>>>
“I need inspiration about what to eat”.
**Don’t worry, I’ve thought about this**
All you need to do is google “healthy meals”.
- Pick 5 easy to prepare breakfasts you would enjoy.
- Pick 5 easy to prepare lunches you would enjoy.
- Pick 5 easy to prepare dinners you would enjoy.
Buy the ingredients, then rotate the meals as you please. You can be more adventurous at the weekends when you have more time.
>>>>>> You’ll never get bored.
No meal plans, timings, weighing scales. No more excuses about not knowing what to eat. No obstacles. Just the need to DO IT!
Results on the way! 🙂